Good to know
Location & arrival
Contact & Request
Cycling & biking
Children & families
Cross country skiing
Other winter activities
Kids & families
San Candido, Brunico & Lienz
Lake of Braies
Churches & Chapels
Monte Piano & Bellum Aquilarum
Messner Mountain Museum
South Tyrolean Ethnological museum
the true spirit
of the dolomites
Children & families
CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
Summer holidays with the little rascals
We and Alta Pusteria offer plenty of family fun: Games, sporting challenges and adventures in nature.
Our adventure tips
• Boat trips on Lago di Braies and on Lago di Dobbiaco
• Visit to the horses of the Steinwandterhof riding stables and the Scottish Highland cattle in Braies
• Cycling excursion on the Drava cycle path to Lienz - returning comfortably by train
• Experiencing life on the farm close-up in Valle di Braies during the summer months (July and August)
• Enormous children’s playgrounds and children’s parks in Villabassa, San Candido and Dobbiaco invite the little ones to play
• It’s animal time at the animal wildlife park in Dobbiaco
• Reindeer grazing on Croda Rossa di Sesto: a special experience for all the family
• Playful learning is the name of the game in the nature park house Dobbiaco with forest adventure world WaldWunderWelt, Celtic tree horoscopes and tree village
• The summer toboggan run Fun Bob in San Candido offers bracing downhill runs
• A visit to the exciting adventure museum Dolomythos in San Candido including treasure hunt provides insights into the Dolomites
• Have a go at climbing in Monguelfo
• Crazy golf in Sesto
• There is a sweet Loacker adventure world in Heinsfeld
• Themed hikes and walking paths suitable for push-chairs are perfect for the little ones
• Splashing about in the hotel’s own swimming pool and in the natural swimming lake in Dobbiaco
• The colourful children’s summer in Dobbiaco offers fantastic fun every day
Children´s playground "San Vito"
Swings, slides, climbing, sand or snow castles...children find varied possibilities to have fun!
Nature experience at lake Lago di Dobbiaco and lake Lago di Braies: Wading in the water, riding in a boat, making ships ...
Children´s playground "Ferrara"
One hehind the Kindergarden and one near the learning farms.
“Adventure Land” and children’s playground in Villabassa
“Adventure Land” and children’s playground in Villabassa: At the adventure land kids from the age of 12 swing on the ...
The playground "Grieswaldile" is located in Dobbiaco vecchia. seesaw, swing, slide, zip-line, pond, climbing scaffold, ...
The forest world WaldWunderWelt
The forest world WaldWunderWelt in Dobbiaco invites kids to play, climb, jump and to learn through interactive play. ...
High wire park - Adventure Park
High wire park - Adventure Park Parco avventura Dobbiaco: The first and largest high wire adventure park in the Val ...
Summer toboggan run Fun-Bob: At the mountain Baranci you find Italy’s number one summer toboggan run. Race your bob ...
11 items on 2 pages, displayed items 1-8