Good to know
Location & arrival
Contact & Request
Cycling & biking
Children & families
Cross country skiing
Other winter activities
Kids & families
San Candido, Brunico & Lienz
Lake of Braies
Churches & Chapels
Monte Piano & Bellum Aquilarum
Messner Mountain Museum
South Tyrolean Ethnological museum
the true spirit
of the dolomites
Free and priceless:
• The unique peace and quiet of our location!
• Breathtaking views of the surrounding Dolomites!
• Fresh, clean and healthy mountain air!
Also included are:
• Healthy breakfast for a good start to the day!
• Afternoon buffet - 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm - with homemade desserts, apple strudel, other delicacies, snacks, soup, tea and juices!
• Dinner: Set menu with a diverse selection of Tyrolean and international delicacies, vegetarian dishes, game and much more. Every week we enchant you with culinary highlights such as South Tyrolean evenings, herb dinner and gala dinner. With our antipasti buffet we tickle your taste buds with various delicacies. Help yourself at our large salad buffet with aromatic dressings, fruit and cheeses.
Children’s meals, gluten-free, lactose-free or diet foods are served on request and prepared individually for you.
• Indoor swimming pool with integrated whirl and massage jets and large lawn area
• Sauna world with Finnish sauna, bio-aroma-sauna, Turkish steam sauna, infrared cabin,
tropical showers and resting rooms with relaxing recliners. Teas and refreshments in the sauna world make relaxing even sweeter.
Towelling robe, sauna towel and sauna bag for the wellness area are available in your suite.
• Gym with cardio equipment and vibration plate
• WiFi throughout the hotel (free of charge)
• FREE RENT of snowshoes, toboggans, bicycles, umbrellas, hiking poles, Nordic Walking poles and rucksacks. A hiking booklet with detailed descriptions and maps is also available.
• Free "Holidaypass": Free Bus and Train tickets for Southtyrol